daarc

daarc

Pivot Point - Kasie West I had a hard time starting this book. I would describe it as the feeling I have when studying. Starting it always the hardest part. In this case, I read the blurb and the cover, and somehow I assumed it was going to be another bad teenage drama. But then, I figured if it was really bad in the beginning, I would just delete to free up some space. However, when I actually started and got into it, I was sucked in and enthralled to the max.

Wow, what can I say? The main character, Addie was really likeable. I didn't find her annoying or whinny. She's mouthy and witty, and in the two paths, I like how she handles the situation with the guys. Yeah, in one path, it was kind of an insta love, but once you find out the twist, you realize that she had no choice but to love that person. In the other, it was perfect. It was a slow progression, yeah they bumped into each other a lot, and she makes it her goal to make friends with the guy, but it was portrayed well, not the clingy annoying heroines who do anything to get the guys attention.

The way that the story was delivered was really intriguing, as the concept of being able to see the your future paths all the way through, and then deciding which is best, then you can choose to live it through.

OMG, I can't wait for the next book! I want it now! I need more Trevor!